Find out about what we do..
PPSM Research Director – Ann Teoh
Ann Teoh is professional manager experienced working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Her work philosophy is being ethical, trustworthy and committed towards job, clients and organization. Confident and interactive with individuals at all levels. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree, Business studies/ Administration/ Management from University of Hertfordshire
Her experience and expertise include:
- Managing office administrative matters and overseeing the effectiveness running of training and consulting practices
- Ensuring customers satisfaction at all times
- Solving critical client issues using own initiative when problems arise
- Quality assurance of training
- In-depth business and marketing skills
- Business planning and analysis
Prior to PPSM, she had worked in the following organizations.
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE, Citibank Berhad
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE, Exel Global Logistics
- BUYER,PURCHASING, Jabil Circuit
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE, DHL Global Forwarding